I am not one of those amazing people who read 100 books a year. I got into reading pretty late in my life but over the past few years I have read more than I had in all the years combined before that. A lot of people lately have been asking me to suggest them some books to read. So if you are a person who wants to get into reading or, reads but,doesn’t know what to read next or you’re just here to see what I’d have on my list then here I have ten reading recommendations listed below.
These books don’t belong to the same genre and the list is pretty random but these are some good books that I have really enjoyed. Also, they are arranged randomly.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
- A handful of nuts by Ruskin Bond
- Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel
- Perks of Being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
- To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Gently falls the Bakula by Sudha Murthy
- The curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon
- Ghachar Ghochar by Vivek Shanbhag
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe Benjamin Alire Saenz